Ludgate Consultancy and Training Ltd. provide professional support services, specialising in dangerous goods, hazardous waste management and transport legislation.
Across the U.K, our varied clients include multi-modal logistics companies, storage and distribution specialists, national and international road freight operators, fuel distributors, construction and demolition companies, asbestos removal contractors, manufacturing and retail industries and utility companies.
Our specialist services include -
- Professional advisory services regarding all aspects of dangerous goods and hazardous waste transport legislation
- Designated Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers
- Tailored in-house courses covering IMDG and ADR (dangerous goods awareness, a.k.a. chapter 1.3 training), available nationwide
- Anti-terrorism security planning and risk assessment
- Representing the interests of our clients to various Government bodies, for example, DfT Training Advisory Panel, the Health and Safety Executive and the Environment Agency
- Auditing, accident and incident investigation and reporting
We pride ourselves on providing cost effective, flexible solutions to mitigate the risk associated with breaches of the law, which can involve heavy fines, I.S.O. non-conformance, invalidated insurance, loss of reputation and even imprisonment.
Our experienced and approachable staff enable our clients to be confident that they are compliant with the many facets of legislation impacting their business whilst allowing them to concentrate on their core functions.